We feel strongly that protecting patients and staff alike is our top responsibility. We have in place the most stringent infection control processes and procedure available in the field.
- Wearing gloves and masks at all times during treatment
- Sterilization of equipment before any treatment
- Single use, disposable materials
- Daily surface top disinfection
- Habitual use of hand soap and hand sanitizer
To sterilize our handpieces and other instruments, we use a piece of medical equipment made expressly for the purpose of destroying bacteria and viruses through the application of extreme heat and pressure.
As part of our philosophy to educate patients about their care, we encourage our patients to ask questions or bring up any concerns they have regarding our infection control policies and procedures. Doctor Hosseini will address them personally.